The term 'BensToolset.com' or 'us' or 'we' or 'Services' or 'Provider' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' or 'Customer' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws.
- You are not allowed to invoke the conversion service directly from other websites or using automated tools.
- All documents are deleted permanently from our servers through an automated process when their expiry time is reached which is usually 1 day after conversion.
- Your documents will not be used for other purposes, nor sold to other parties, and the documents you upload remain your property.
- It is your responsibility not to upload documents containing sensitive data, because we cannot be held responsible for such data
As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree not to:
Upload or transmit as part of a User File or otherwise any data, text, graphics, content, or material that:
- is false or misleading
- is defamatory
- invades another's privacy
- is obscene, pornographic, or offensive
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group
- infringes another's rights, including any intellectual property rights
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability
- spreads messages of terror or depicts torture
- harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography
- promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal weapons
Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services.
Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services or impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Blocking of access
The Provider reserves the right to revoke the right to access to its services or to reject the registration of a Customer who misuses the services of the Provider or violates these general terms and conditions. The Customer will be immediately notified per email about this revocation of the right to access or rejection of the registration.
If the Customer fails to meet its obligations under these general terms and conditions; violations, for which the Customer is responsible, the Provider is entitled, subject to any further claims, to temporally fully or partially block the access to its services. Thereof, the Customer will be immediately notified per email.